If you tried and failed to sell your home, you may be wondering why it failed to sell, and what needs to be done the next time in order to be successful. There are (3) main reasons why property does not sell when listed, but there are other reasons as well.
In short, the (3) main reasons are:
- Marketing plan failed to produce enough showings
- Condition of home (appeal) was not what is should be
- List price was too high (vs local competition)
There are other reasons why a property fails to sell, that have more to do with the way a property listing is set up, ease or difficulty in showing the home, photography, advertising, and much more.
We specialize in listing and selling properties that failed to sell with other agents. We utilize a brief questionnaire called our Expired Listing Analysis which can pin-point exactly why your property failed to sell, and what needs to be done the next time.
On our expired listing appointment we offer you:
* Walk-thru of your home, with recommendations made if needed on enhancing your home's "showing appeal".
* Custom CMA (market analysis) which will show you how much an informed buyer would likely be willing to pay for your home.
* Custom Marketing Plan for your particular home, addressing past problems you have had, providing necessary improvements.
* Answers to all of you Real Estate questions.
* Listing of your home if you choose, and absolutely NO OBLIGATION if you are not ready.
We have built our 28-yr career around helping people achieve THEIR GOALS. Our company philosophy is to provide a "Legendary Quality of Service", and put our customer's needs ahead of our own. We live this philosophy every day.
We are here to help you. Call or text us today at 407-421-6412 (or) E-mail Frank & Gloria today.